CE NIEHOFF 175A 24V EREF PAD MOUNT
• Six phase alternator design gives added benefit of low output ripple and low EMI signature.
• Rugged design withstands harsh environments and high vibration applications.
• Optional battery voltage/temperature sense regulator allows for battery charge rate optimization in all climates and operating conditions. J1939 compatible.
• Overvoltage cut-out circuit (OVCO) turns the alternator off during high voltage conditions, protecting from voltage transients that threaten sensitive vehicle electronics.
• Bi-directional rotation with optional fresh air ducting.
• Sealed bearings have high temperature grease and are heat stabilized for extended service life in hot engine compartments.
• High efficiency means lower internal operating temperature resulting in longer life. Less engine power needed to produce electric power means more engine power available for other needs.
• Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
• REGULATOR & PULLEY NOT INCLUDED
HD FIRE/TRANSIT BUS/COACH