20 LED Combo Stop/Tail/Turn Indicator Light
• Turn function in upper half, tail and stop in lower half
• Clear lens with clear diodes that light up amber and red
• Sealed lens and housing 100,000 hour rated life
• 9-32 volt operating range.
• Does not require "top" positioning
• Hard-wired terminals are potted in polyurethane
LED Stud-Mount Rear Cluster Light
• Combination side marker, Combination tail, stop, rear fog, turn signal and back-up light
• Surface mounts with four studs
• Universal design mounts on left or right side of vehicle
• 9-32 volt operating range works with both 12V and 24V systems
• Hard-wired design features 12”?? sheathed cable with a single 6-pole AMP plug for all wiring connections
• Optional snap-in rear license plate light (not included with 1288 light).
• Light modules available separately for individual replacement if damaged
• Replacement modules come with adhesive-filled heat sealable connectors for corrosion-resistant butt-splice connection to existing wiring
PETERSON 2 1/2" Light Grommet
• Allows 2 1/2”?? diameter sealed units to be recess mounted.
• Requires 2 25/32”?? mounting hole.
Installation of incandescent lights requires 142-49 or 162-49 plug.
• Kit contains 143-18 grommet, 142-49 plug, and grounding screw.
• Fits 142, 143, 162, 163 and 172 series lights.
• Closed-back unit recommended for open installation where splash plate is not used.
White LED Vehicle System Monitoring Light
• 1-diode, 9-16 volt operating range
• Three-wire connection for test and indicator functions
• Power-on self-test function lights lamp for approximately 30 seconds when power is initially applied